How we Achieve this by?
- Filling out a new patient form and a medical questionnaire
- Review of past dental history
- A discussion about levels of anxiety a dental visit is likely to cause you.
- Your preference regarding the type of treatment techniques
- Exam of your jaw muscles and jaw joint (TMJ)
- Exam of your cheeks, tongue, lips and gums
- Examination of your teeth, charting all the existing restorations, any missing teeth, any signs of decay.
- Examination of your teeth for signs of tooth wear, or signs of faulty brushing habits
- Appearance and colour of the teeth in the smile line
- Assessment of the health and appearance of your gums
- A set of 2 x-rays
- Any necessary photographs
- Impressions for study models if necessary
- Discussion of the present oral health status
- Discussion of treatment options available for you
A written plan outlining various treatment options, with estimated costs, plan for your home care and follow-up care. (For complex treatments, a written plan may not be presented at the initial consultation.)